Science, Technology, Engineering and Manufacturing
We offer many qualifications and apprenticeships, supporting employees and learners as they develop their skills in the vital STEM sectors: science, technology, engineering, manufacturing.
STEM Qualifications from NOCN
Our products include Civil Engineering Qualifications from Entry to L6.
STEM Apprenticeship Standards - End Point Assessment
NOCN has a range of End Point Assessments available within the STEM sector, many of which are used by leading high street banks and financial institutions.
- Health and Science
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Healthcare Science Assistant
- Healthcare Science Associate
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory Scientist
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Engineering Design & Draughtsperson
- Science Manufacturing Technician
- Science Industry Maintenance Technician
- Maintenance & Operations Engineering Technician
- Project Controls Technician
- Construction Standards
- Property Maintenance Operative
- Construction Steel-Fixer
- Digital Engineer Technician
The 12-month apprenticeship programme equips learners with an internationally-recognised professional qualification that offers a varied and interesting career path with excellent development opportunities.
Why choose us?
With 30 years’ experience 'creating opportunities', we work collaboratively with a number of STEM industry organisations, such as the Pump Manufacturing Association, GQA, Laing O'Rourke and EDF Energy, to increase productivity and improve workforce skills.
We're approved to deliver End Point Assessments for these apprenticeship standards and work in partnership with STEM employers and training providers to support the whole apprentice journey, ensuring successful completion.
NOCN is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in engineering. See download below for recent media coverage on this and HERE.
Get in touch to find out more.