Security and Facility Management
NOCN has a range of security and facilities services products available, including regulated qualifications and apprenticeships, designed to enable learners to train in the essential roles required for the management and security of a facility, building,
NOCN Security Qualifications and Apprenticeships
NOCN has a range of security qualifications available. To work legally in many security roles, people need a Security Industry Authority (SIA) licence. NOCN is contracted to the SIA to help people get an SIA Licence using one of these qualifications, designed to meet SIA's strict licensing criteria.
- NOCN Level 2 Award for Upskilling a Door Supervisor Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 2 Award for Working as A Cash and Valuables in Transit Operative Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 2 Award for Working as A CCTV Operative Public Space Surveillance Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 2 Award for Working as A Door Supervisor Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 2 Award for Working as A Security Officer Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Providing Security Services
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Providing Security Services
- NOCN Level 3 Award for Deliverers of Physical Intervention Training Within the Private Security Industry
- NOCN Level 3 Award in Security Operations
- NOCN Level 3 Award in the Delivery of Conflict Management Training
NOCN's suite of Security apprenticeship frameworks are high quality, tried and tested, to give apprentices the experience they need for a job in a sector where they can earn as they learn.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Providing Security Services
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Spectator Safety
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Advanced Spectator Safety
- Visit the SIA website and see its Specifications for Learning and Qualifications.
NOCN Facilities Services and Management products provide a route into a career within this varied industry and learners can progress from these onto further study or professional development, in an area of specialism, for example cleaning, security, hospitality or facilities services, before further progression to facilities services management.
- NOCN Entry Level Award in Introduction to Facilities Services Careers (Entry 3)
- NOCN Level 1 Certificate in Exploring a Career in Facilities Services
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Service Enterprises
- NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles Service Enterprises
- NOCN Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Facilities Management Service Enterprises
Facilities Management Apprenticeship Frameworks
NOCN cleaning qualifications are designed to meet the needs of employers for rapid work based training and to provide accreditation of ‘on the job’ learning. These help to address the skills gaps identified in technical cleaning skills, information technology, employability, customer care and communication skills for cleaning operatives working in different work settings. The qualifications are suitable for those working as operatives within the Cleaning and Support Services industry in various roles including: Cleaner, Street Cleaner, Window Cleaner, Industrial Cleaner.
The NOCN suite of Functional Skills resources and assessments are available to support Security and Facilities Centres as they improve levels of numeracy and literacy amongst their Learners. You can see sample assessment papers HERE.
Approved centres can speak to their Business Development contact.