Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading
The NOCN Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading provides an excellent vocational learning opportunity for apprentices to develop effective leadership skills in employment.
This framework contains all the components required for a successful apprenticeship, including technical, vocational qualifications, ERR, PLTS and functional skills.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Team Leading
- Programme ID: (30004915)
- Sector: Business Management
- Framework: Management
Example job roles
- Team Leader
- Section Leader
- Floor Manager
- Help Desk Manager
- Trainee Supervisor
- Team Coordinator
Combined Competence and Knowledge Qualification
- NOCN Level 2 Diploma in Team Leading (601/4420/8)
- Credit Value: 40
- Guided Learning Hours: 201
Apprentices may need to pass functional skills if they don't already have adequate qualifications:
- NOCN Functional Skills qualification in English Level 1 (500/8499/9)
- NOCN Functional Skills qualification in Mathematics Level 1 (500/8501/3)
- NOCN Functional Skills qualification in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) at Level 1 (500/9764/7)
Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
This can be achieved through an additional unit within the combined qualification: NOCN (L/506/1905) Employee Rights and Responsibilities.
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
This is included in the combined qualification and covers: Creative Thinking, Independent Enquiry, Reflective Learning, Team Working, Self Management, Effective Participation.
The Framework for the English apprenticeship can be found here.
The Framework for the Welsh apprenticeship can be found here.