NOCN is a leading independent End Point Assessment Organisation. Working with training providers and employers NOCN ensures that all apprentices have the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the new employer-led apprenticeship standards.
NOCN will work with you to ensure that the majority of End Point Assessments will see little effect of COVID-19. Where possible we will carry out assessments remotely. Please find guidance for remote assessments below:
NOCN End Point Assessment Contingency guidance
NOCN remote assessments guide
NOCN Webex App guidance for apprentices
Training Provider guidance for remote assessments
L2 Apprenticeships - Functional Skills Ammendments
New EPA flexibilities 24042020
Withdrawal of Apprenticeship Frameworks
We would like to remind Employers and Training Providers that all remaining apprenticeship frameworks will be withdrawn to new starts on 31 July 2020. Further guidance can be found here.
Why choose NOCN?
- Approved for over 50 standards in sectors from construction, health and science, business management, financial services, education and retail
- Dedicated assessment professionals, ready to work with providers and employers from day one
- Fully compliant with EQAOs - With Substantial Assurance from sector Regulators
- Robust processes and rapid turnaround of results
- Flexible and cost effective approach to EPA fees
- Friendly, flexible and responsive service
- A registered charity with a focus on social mobility and commercial impact, not profit
Download our EPAO Agreement