NOCN is a leading independent End Point Assessment Organisation. Working with training providers and employers NOCN ensures that all apprentices have the knowledge, skills and behaviours required for the new employer-led apprenticeship standards.
NOCN will work with you to ensure that the majority of End Point Assessments will see little effect of COVID-19. Where possible we will carry out assessments remotely. Please find guidance for remote assessments below:
NOCN End Point Assessment Contingency guidance
NOCN remote assessments guide
NOCN Webex App guidance for apprentices
Training Provider guidance for remote assessments
Why choose NOCN?
- Approved for over 50 standards in sectors from construction, health and science, business management, financial services, education and retail
- Dedicated assessment professionals, ready to work with providers and employers from day one
- Fully compliant with EQAOs - With Substantial Assurance from sector Regulators
- Robust processes and rapid turnaround of results
- Flexible and cost effective approach to EPA fees
- Friendly, flexible and responsive service
- A registered charity with a focus on social mobility and commercial impact, not profit
Download our EPAO Agreement