||Promote the benefits of learning by giving fair, regular and useful feedback on their team's work performance.
- 1.1 - Analyse individual and collective work performances of team members on various activities.
- 1.2 - Regularly provide feedback on individual and collective work performances that is fair and encourages an individuals' learning within their team.
- 1.3 - Provide their team members with collective and individual reasons that promote the benefits of continual learning.
- 1.4 - Describe the different techniques that can be used to promote benefits of learning to individuals and groups.
- 1.5 - Explain the procedures and methods that should be used to give fair, regular and useful feedback to teams and individuals.
||Work with their team to identify and prioritise learning needs and identify and obtain information on a range of possible learning activities.
- 2.1 - Plan and communicate with individual team members to determine their immediate learning requirements for relevant work activities.
- 2.2 - Obtain learning information for individual team members based on at least two of the following learning activities:
- vocationally qualifying
- continuous professional development
- professional membership
- 2.3 - Explain the methods and techniques of working effectively with teams and individuals in order to identify and prioritise learning needs.
- 2.4 - Outline possible ways of obtaining information from a range of learning activities.
||Discuss development needs with team members.
- 3.1 - Meet with and identify development needs for team members based on the following areas:
- current skills and knowledge
- learning activities undertaken
- learning objectives to be achieved
- resource requirements for development
- 3.2 - Explain methods and techniques of discussing and agree development needs with team members.
||Support team members in undertaking learning activities by making efforts to remove any obstacles to learning.
- 4.1 - Provide relevant assistance and support to individuals and the team when learning or updating skills and knowledge.
- 4.2 - Identify any relevant obstacles to an individual's learning and take actions to remove them.
- 4.3 - Explain procedures that could be implemented to allow support and assistance for team members who are undertaking learning activities.
- 4.4 - Describe the types and ways of identifying obstacles to learning for both individuals and teams.
- 4.5 - Explain how obstacles to learning for individuals and teams can be removed.
||Evaluate the learning activity undertaken with team members to ensure the desired outcomes have been achieved.
- 5.1 - Appraise learning activities undertaken by individuals and the team on completion of learning programmes.
- 5.2 - Map the learning outcomes from completed learning programmes against team individual's pre-identified learning needs.
- 5.3 - Explain how to plan and implement evaluations on learning activities undertaken by team members.
- 5.4 - Describe methods that can measure desired outcomes from learning activities, and ways to ensure that they have been achieved.
||Update development plans with team members.
- 6.1 - Review team members individual development plans and amend the plans following completed learning activities and/or identified learning needs.
- 6.2 - Explain the procedures that are or can be used to update development plans with team members.