||Confirm the programme or operations and schedules, identify priorities and critical activities, and plan how the work will be undertaken.
- 1.1 - Identify and evaluate the priorities and critical activities in programmes or operations and schedules, and devise a plan on how the work will be undertaken.
- 1.2 - Explain how to identify priorities and critical activities.
- 1.3 - Explain methods of confirming programmes or operations and schedules.
- 1.4 - Describe how the planning of work can be undertaken.
||Allocate work to team members, taking into account their current circumstances, and brief them on the quality standards or level expected.
- 2.1 - Evaluate and assign work to team members and carry out briefings taking into account their:
- 2.2 - Describe how to allocate work fairly to team members whilst taking into account their current circumstances.
- 2.3 - Explain the methods and techniques on briefing team members about qualify standards or levels expected.
||Monitor the progress and quality of the work and provide prompt and constructive feedback.
- 3.1 - Carry out checks on the progress and quality of work being undertaken against programmes or operations and schedules.
- 3.2 - Carry out checks on the quality of work being undertaken against quality standards.
- 3.3 - Explain methods of checking the progress of work against programmes or operations, schedules and the work against quality standards.
- 3.4 - Provide feedback to team members on the progress of work and standards of quality.
||Motivate team members to complete the work they have been allocated and provide, where requested and possible, any additional support and/or resources.
- 4.1 - Review and supply additional support and/or resources where requested by team members.
- 4.2 - Explain the different ways of motivating team members to complete the allocated work.
- 4.3 - Explain ways of providing additional support to team members and ways of getting feedback on additional support from team members.
||Identify unacceptable or poor performance, discuss the cause(s) and agree ways of improving performance with team members.
- 5.1 - Evaluate poor or unacceptable performance for given work activities.
- 5.2 - Implement methods that can improve performance of team members.
- 5.3 - Describe the various methods of identifying poor or unacceptable performance.
- 5.4 - Explain ways of discussing the causes of poor performance with team members and how to get agreement on ways of improving performance.
||Recognise successful completion of significant pieces of work or work activities by team/team members, and advise responsible people.
- 6.1 - Demonstrate ways of recognising success and praising team members on successful completion of work.
- 6.2 - Advise responsible people on successful completion of work.
- 6.3 - Describe ways of recognising completion of significant pieces of work or work activities.
- 6.4 - Explain effective methods of advising responsible people of the team/team member's successes.