||Identify any significant factors which will affect the number, type and availability of people and services.
- 1.1 - Examine and analyse project requirements and consider at least three of the following significant factors:
- skills, experience and knowledge required and available
- training and development requirements
- current legislation
- 1.2 - Explain methods that can identify significant factors that can affect numbers, types and availability of people or services for typical projects.
||Evaluate and record the quality and potential reliability of people or services, and circulate the results to decision-makers.
- 2.1 - Undertake a selection, assessment and recording process on at least two of the following people or services to check that their work quality and reliability meets organisational requirements:
- technical staff
- specialist services
- 2.2 - Inform decision makers of the outcomes of quality and reliability checks made on relevant people or services.
- 2.3 - Describe methods that can evaluate and record the quality and potential reliability of people or services.
- 2.4 - Explain typical ways and techniques of circulating results from evaluations of quality and potential reliability to decision-makers.
||Negotiate and agree proposals which are likely to produce effective teams.
- 3.1 - Consult people or service providers selected as meeting programme requirements, and agree proposals for their effective participation with relevant projects.
- 3.2 - Confirm team members on relevant projects with selected people or service providers.
- 3.3 - Explain factors that allow proposals to be made for team membership from selected people or service providers.
- 3.4 - Explain negotiation methods that can be used to get appropriate people or services for given teams.
||Follow rules and formalities for obtaining people and services.
- 4.1 - Identify and apply at least two of the following rules and formalities when identifying team members for relevant programmes of work:
- current legislation
- codes of practice
- organisational procedures
- certification of competence
- 4.2 - Explain how to work within current rules and formalities governing the identification of work teams.
- 4.3 - Give reasons on why they must work within current rules and formalities when identifying teams.