||Evaluate the current and future skills and knowledge requirements of their work role, whilst taking account of the organisation's objectives.
- 1.1 - Analyse the current and future skills and knowledge requirements of their work roles.
- 1.2 - Consider their work role skills and knowledge requirements and taking into account the organisation's objectives.
- 1.3 - Describe factors that can identify current and future skills and knowledge requirements.
- 1.4 - Explain methods for evaluating the individual work roles for current and future skills and knowledge development for their work role.
- 1.5 - Explain how to take into account the organisation's objectives when evaluating current and future skills and knowledge requirements.
||Identify development needs between current and future skills and knowledge requirements of their work role and discuss them with the people responsible to assist in the completion of a development plan.
- 2.1 - Undertake discussions with people responsible to identify individual future skills and knowledge development needs that will meet organisational requirements.
- 2.2 - Produce and complete a work development plan that ensures skills and knowledge gaps are minimised and meet future organisational requirements.
- 2.3 - Explain possible ways that current and future skills and knowledge needs can be developed.
- 2.4 - Describe the methods and techniques that can be used to discuss skills and knowledge development needs with people responsible when constructing a development plan.
- 2.5 - Outline the types of people who should be consulted when drawing up a development plan.
- 2.6 - Explain the processes and methods of constructing and completing a development plan.
||Undertake activities to meet current and future skills and knowledge requirements identified in a development plan, and evaluate the contribution of the activities to their performance.
- 3.1 - Carry out a range of given work activities in accordance with the specified job role that follows their individual development plan.
- 3.2 - Assess the contribution made by a range of completed work activities to their development performance.
- 3.3 - Explain the methods, processes and/or techniques of evaluating the contribution of their performance of activities undertaken to meet current and future skill and knowledge requirements.
||Obtain and accept feedback from people able to provide objective and valid comments about their performance.
- 4.1 - Identify and seek, and/or agree the people who are able to provide feedback on their individual work performance.
- 4.2 - Discuss work performance with appropriate people, and agree and record individual skill and knowledge performance based on objective, valid feedback.
- 4.3 - Explain considerations and method of identifying people responsible who are able to provide objective, valid feedback to their work performance.
- 4.4 - Describe the techniques and methods of accepting, agreeing and recording feedback on work skills and knowledge performance.
||Ensure that their performance consistently meets or exceeds agreed requirements.
- 5.1 - Assess their work performance against given requirements.
- 5.2 - Analyse their work performance against their individual development plan.
- 5.3 - Explain how the requirements for consistent performance with the people responsible can be agreed.
- 5.4 - Describe ways that can ensure that their work performance can consistently meet or exceed agreed requirements.