- A wide range of qualifications and EPA standards, from construction to productivity, bespoke and regulated, for UK and International centres.
- Friendly, personal support by named colleagues, to make your life easier.
- Flexible products and services offer to suit training providers, employers and learners, delivered remotely and within centres.
- A partnership approach with centres, suppliers and stakeholders, working together to build future skills.
- Stringent internal quality procedures, to uphold standards in education and skills
And we are a Leader in Diversity and Investor In People, because our people matter as much as yours.
How can we help you?
NOCN Group offers a wide range of education and skills services, including regulated qualifications, EPA for apprenticeships, Job Cards in construction, Access to HE Diplomas, bespoke accreditation and educational and skills support training.
We have new Digital Skills qualifications, and updated Construction and Functional Skills qualifications.
During the COVID19 situation, we are providing as full a range of our services as possible, where these can be delivered remotely. Our staff are working from home, so we are still offering front line support, through telephony, email and webchat.
We are providing digital on-line support, including offering WebEx interviews, developing online invigilated exams in place of physical papers, and digital content support.
For more information, click on one of the following links or please contact us to discuss how best we can support you on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 999 1177 (Option 5).
- Become an NOCN Group Centre
- Search all Qualifications
- Digital Skills
- Functional Skills
- End Point Assessment
- Construction Qualifications
- Street Works
- Emergency CPCS Card
- Access to Higher Education
- Business Development Support